Saturday, March 31, 2007

This day in music history.

March 31, 1995, A crazy person is arrested for trying to stab Jimmy Page backstage at a Page and Robert Plant concert in the Detroit area. Jimmy escaped injury when the crazy is stopped by two security guards, who he knifes instead. After his arrest, he told police that he wanted to kill Jimmy Page because of the Satanic music he was playing.
Nobody's Fault But Mine by Led Zeppelin
Nobody's fault but mine
Trying to save my soul tonight
It's nobody's fault but mine
Devil he told me to roll
How to roll the log tonight
Nobody's fault but mine
Brother he showed me the gong?
Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong
How to roll, the log tonight
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine
Got a monkey on my back.
Gonna change my ways tonight
Nobody's fault but mine
I will get down rollin' tonight

Nobody's fault