Sunday, June 12, 2005

This day in virtual obscurity.

9 am, wake up. Gnashing of teeth and a pot of coffee. With the world drifting in and out of focus I cannot find the "Crux". Except for my shoes spit shined happiness eludes. The empty bottles abound and surround me, they mock the dull pain and bad taste that stand as a reminder that "smoke to much, drink too early" is a bad business plan.
White knuckled grip, deer in the headlights stare. What recourse has a man when his soul is left bare?
My neighbors have erected 300 foot antennas and are blocking all communication between me and my TV. They are lovely people that do not understand why their dumbass hobby is unreasonable. These wonderful folks like to sit outside and listen to music This weekend I have been treated to The Eagles Live Album about 50 times. (I hate the fucking eagles) I have always thought that the sound track in hell will be the Eagles live album and while standing in my back yard hearing You cant hide your lying eyes for the 20th time that day, there was a moment I thought I may have died and this is hell. But no such luck, we live to fight another pointless battle in an unwinnable war. We stand and we shrug our shoulders in a non committed gesture of apathetic ignorance. The dog just told me the neighbors are out side again...Life in the fast lane ... God help me.